GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (VITA) Full Save Set Work Also on PS3 updated Version

3 posters

Go down

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (VITA) Full Save Set Work Also on PS3 updated Version Empty Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (VITA) Full Save Set Work Also on PS3 updated Version

Post by Admin August 21st 2012, 12:52 pm

This is a Full Save List from the beginning of MGS3 to the End with all trophy saves available
I created this save set with all my respect to YNO MGS save set as even I got my ps3 Platinum using his save and I appreciate him
but this one is done after the Vita version was released and an Update came to the MGS on ps3
there is around 40 Save in 2 rar file the first 31 then another 8 to the end of the game this should give you all trophy's within the game following the below link guide
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

* This guide will help you as below lets say you loaded the save in Rokovoj Bereg
and as the guide say for that section

Markhor: Snake I - Near one of the three fallen logs.
Markhor: Snake J - Near one of the three fallen logs.
Markhor: Snake K - Near one of the three fallen logs.

Uniform: Snake - Defeat The Boss with a stamina kill.

Trophy!: Collect all 11 snakes for Charmer.
Trophy!: Shoot the final Kerotan for It Ain't Easy Being Green.
Trophy!: Killing The Boss gives you The Patriot.

so if you do the ubove you get the mentioned trophys on that save so buy this you can load only the save needed for the trophy you are messing

***Now for Vita testing if it unlock any thing for Vita you can test the most important save which is #8 on the 2nd set at the end when snake is meeting the president and just skip and the credit and you should get

*King of the Jungle
Obtain the title of MARKHOR

*Like a Boss
Finish the game on any difficulty

*PEACE WALKER
Finish the game without killing anyone

*Only Skin Deep
Find every type of face paint

*Fashionista
Find every type of camouflage

and for Vita you need to test many things try to load on ps3 then re save and then re transfer to vita or directly transfer
there is also another way of editing your SFO with your own transfer ID which I will explain later if this didn't work
I cant test as you all know Vita Has on ID only

below are the saves

Set1 has saves till after the sorrow

Set2 from after the sorrow to the end of the game
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamerhacks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (VITA) Full Save Set Work Also on PS3 updated Version Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (VITA) Full Save Set Work Also on PS3 updated Version

Post by The Shadowfox September 2nd 2012, 9:19 am

I have the second set on a thumb drive and my PS3 is reading it as corrupted data.

The Shadowfox
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (VITA) Full Save Set Work Also on PS3 updated Version Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (VITA) Full Save Set Work Also on PS3 updated Version

Post by Admin September 8th 2012, 12:38 pm

The Shadowfox wrote:I have the second set on a thumb drive and my PS3 is reading it as corrupted data.

USE XPLODER
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamerhacks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kazuhira January 12th 2015, 3:51 pm

Can you help me ? i need the trophy It Ain't Easy Being Green and my ps3 read your save like corrupted and i don't have xploder and my ps3 is blocked how can i get this trophy ?

kazuhira
n0ob
n0ob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down