GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Released] Open OSK (On-Screen Keyboard) Code for PS3 for Homebrew Applications

Go down

[Released] Open OSK (On-Screen Keyboard) Code for PS3 for Homebrew Applications Empty [Released] Open OSK (On-Screen Keyboard) Code for PS3 for Homebrew Applications

Post by Meow September 5th 2011, 11:43 am

blipi has released his project Open OSK, a On-Screen Keyboard for PS3. It’s still under developement, it looks very nice and I would love to see it implemented in Homebrew applications and games.

Well, I thought that maybe someone of interest. It is designed for programmers and a framework in C + +.

This is an OSK (On-Screen Keyboard) for the development of homebrews. Since I did not get to show the PS3 by psl1ght OSK decided to make one. Thinking about thinking I decided that maybe someone else saw this, so I decided to share my work:

It is released under GNU GPL, under which you can freely use the code, but any modification is above code should be released or before uploading it to the repository or enviandomela to me for the climb.

Is still in development, so has a lot of functionality to be added yet.

I hope to serve you,
Blipi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Meow
Meow
i farted

Back to top Go down