GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerHacks
Welcome to my site! Please Login to start posting!
GamerHacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NEWS] PS3USERCHEAT Introduces Code Manager, Game Cheats For PS3

Go down

[NEWS] PS3USERCHEAT Introduces Code Manager, Game Cheats For PS3  Empty [NEWS] PS3USERCHEAT Introduces Code Manager, Game Cheats For PS3

Post by Admin March 22nd 2011, 3:23 pm

[NEWS] PS3USERCHEAT Introduces Code Manager, Game Cheats For PS3  Ps3use10

Just what the scene needs. A new revolutionary dongle to jailbreak your PS3 console from a well known PS3Break team. You can never go wrong with onboard SLC NANDFLASH Memory of 128MB, high speed 32 bit CPU processor clocked at 500MHz, a microSDHC slot which supports up to 32GB memory size and one creepy looking man wearing a mask. Oh wait, we can already jailbreak the PS3 for free and without connecting any device!

[NEWS] PS3USERCHEAT Introduces Code Manager, Game Cheats For PS3  Cheat-10

Taken from the site:
PS3USERCHEAT is an another revolutionary product from PS3BREAK TEAM, used WORLD NEW TECHNOLOGY. Meanwhile it is also the world's first dongle that supports PS3 game roms and PS3 AR cheat perfectly. That is to say, when you use it, you don't need to buy the expensive genuine blu-ray game CD, just need to have some free game roms. You will be invincible in the game because of special effects while simultaneously have never experienced such extraordinary feeling.

Main functions:
1. support game rom without the genuine blu-ray game CD.
2. support AR cheat function, perfect effects include "infinite energy, the strongest equipment, never game over"
3. 100% upgradeable, Compatible with all PS3 models – Fat and Slim.
4. Onboard SLC NANDFLASH Memory of 128MB

Ok, enough with the crappy talk. I just want to highlight the Code Manager that they come up with. From what i have seen, it is really an intuitive application, yes there is already a way to do it manually but this one right here is easy to use and they have many game cheats to choose from.

[NEWS] PS3USERCHEAT Introduces Code Manager, Game Cheats For PS3  Cheat310

Unfortunately, they didn’t list the download package on their site, maybe the CHT dongle comes pre-installed with the application as it is the only exclusive feature they can think of to lure people buying it. Now, it would be great if someone can leak it so that i can have fun with my hostesses in Yakuza 4.

[NEWS] PS3USERCHEAT Introduces Code Manager, Game Cheats For PS3  Cheat210

Visit their site:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://gamerhacks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down